Our academic calendar is established each year by the school board. Development of the calendar is conducted by the board and the administrative team, along with input from members of the public through public hearings on the calendar. Per state law, the school year must begin later than August 23rd, and include a minimum of 1,080 hours of instructional time.
2018-2019 Academic Calendar
Follow this link to view the full 2018-2019 academic calendar including all vacations, in-service days, and early dismissals.
Below you will find some key dates for the 2018-2019 school year
- August 23rd: first day of school
- October 16th & 18th: parent/teacher conferences
- December 21st (dismiss at 1 pm) – January 2nd: winter break
- March 18th – 22nd: spring break
- May 17th: seniors’ last day
- May 19th: Commencement 2:30 pm
- May 29th: last day of school (dismiss at 1 pm) (subject to change)
Activities / Event Calendar
Click here to access our interactive activity and event calendar.