Our academic calendar is established each year by the school board. Development of the calendar is conducted by the board and the administrative team, along with input from members of the public through public hearings on the calendar. Per state law, the school year must begin later than August 23rd, and include a minimum of 1,080 hours of instructional time.
2016-2017 Academic Calendar
Follow this link to view the full 2016-17 academic calendar including all vacations, in-service days, and early dismissals. Below, you will find some key dates for the 2016-17 school year:
- August 23rd: first day of school
- October 25th & 27th: parent/teacher conferences
- December 23rd – January 2nd: winter break
- March 10th – 17th: spring break
- May 19th: seniors’ last day
- May 21st: Commencement
- May 26th: last day of school (subject to change)
Activities / Event Calendar
Click here to access our interactive activity and event calendar.