ADM Board Members
The ADM school board is comprised of five members, each of whom represent the citizens of our communities. Board members receive no compensation for their service. ADM Superintendent Greg Dufoe and Business Manager Eric Brown join the board as non-voting members. Eric Brown serves as the Board Secretary and Treasurer.
|Bart Banwart||Tim Canney||Melissa Dohlman||Heith Hockenberry||Nikki West|
|Joined: 10/10||Joined: 10/04||Joined: 12/21||Joined: 11/19||Joined: 11/19|
|Term Ends: 11/25||Term Ends: 11/23||Term Ends: 11/25||Term Ends: 11/23||Term Ends: 11/23|
|Agendas & Minutes||School Board Policies||Honoring Excellence Award|
2021 School Board Election Information
What Does The School Board Do?
The board is charged with:
- establishing and updating school district policies
- selection and evaluation of the district’s superintendent, and delegation to the superintendent the authority for executing the policies and plans established by the school board
- developing standards for and carrying out regular analysis of the school district’s operational and instructional efficiency
When Does The School Board Meet?
- Regular school board meetings occur on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 PM, unless otherwise noted.
- Please Note: The March Board meeting will occur on the third Monday, March 20, 2023 at 6:00PM due to spring break.
Where Does The School Board Meet?
- All meetings are held in the board room at 215 N. 11th St. in Adel unless a change is voted upon by the board.
Who Can Attend School Board Meetings?
- Parents and other members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend school board meetings, which are open except for portions where the board enters into closed session as allowed by state law.
When are the next School Board Elections?
- School board members are elected to four-year terms. The next school board election will take place November 2023.
- The school board members’ terms are overlapping, with either two or three seats up for election in a given election year.