All flyers submitted to the ADM Community School District should meet the following requirements:
- Each flyer or request should include:
- desired posting deadline
- target group (ages, grade levels, employees, etc.)
- sponsoring organization
- contact phone number / email address
- Flyers must be informational in nature, and free of logos from for-profit entities, advertisements, and religious symbols.
- Board policy prohibits distribution of flyers for for-profit organizations.
- All flyers must include one of the following two statements:
- “This is not an ADM Community School District publication, nor is it in any way endorsed or sponsored by the district. This publication is being provided in order to inform you of available community events and opportunities.”
- “This is not a school publication, nor is it in any way endorsed or sponsored by any school district. This publication is being provided in order to inform you of available community events and opportunities.
After the flyer has received approval from ADM, it will be kept on file and posted to the district website at the next available date. It will remain posted until after the event / opportunity expires. If there is no expiration date, the flyer will remain on the district website for approximately one month.