Insurance Information for 2023-24
After reviewing the information below: For 2023-24 new hires, click here to enroll after 07/15/23.
- If you enroll in the Blue Choice 750 plan or the Blue Advantage HMO plan you will be designating a primary care physician (PCP) when enrolling on the Benefitsolver website. You will need to provide the PCP’s Enrollment ID #, as well. This number may be found on the Wellmark website by clicking here. Browse the list of plans and select POS, search for your physician and look for the enrollment ID #. Do the same for the HMO plan but when browsing the plans, select the HMO plan.
2023-24 Benefits Summary Guide
Medical Insurance – Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Point of Service (Blue Choice) Plan Fact Sheet
- HMO Plan Fact sheet
- PPO Plan Fact Sheet
- Wellmark Welcome Guide for HMO and Blue Choice Network Members
- Wellmark Welcome Guide for PPO Members
Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Delta Dental Vision provided by Eye Med Vision Care – Discount Plan – provided with dental enrollment
Vision Insurance – Avesis
Flexible Spending Accounts – BASE
- Enrollment Guide
- What is an FSA?
- Eligible & Ineligible Fact Sheet-Medical FSA
- FSA Enrollment Form
- Return your completed FSA enrollment form to the Payroll Specialist at the DAC
- Certified staff, Directors, and 12 month employees
- Classified – 10 month employees (associates, nutrition, transportation, office staff)
Employee Assistance Program – EFR Employee & Family Resources
Provides a variety of counseling, consultations, resources, and coaching benefits for you and your family members. Your EAP benefits are cost-free to you, confidential, and available 24/7/365. Click here for more information.