While we strive to reduce the burden of paperwork for our parents and students, federal, state, and district registration and reporting requirements result in collection of a significant amount of information. If you have questions or need help with registration, please contact the district administration center.
Student Registration for 2018-19 is now open. Pay fees upon completion of registration.
- Visit the link above.
- Choose to “Start New Registration” (or “Return to Saved Registration” when completing a saved application).
- Enter your name (parent/guardian), your date of birth (for verification if you return to a saved registration to make changes), and the captcha code shown at the bottom. You may enter an email address now, or later when entering your contact information.
- Follow the rest of the prompts as you progress through the registration process.
- Visit portal.admschools.org and login with your portal username and password. For help with your portal account or to create an account, please visit our Infinite Campus support page.
- On the left hand side, at the bottom of the navigation menu, click the link “Online Registration”.
- Follow the rest of the prompts as you navigate the various sections. Use the blue “Update”, “Back”, “Next”, and “Save/Continue” buttons as you progress through the screens.
- Click the red Submit button at the very end when you are finished. After clicking Submit, you are unable to edit your registration.
Student Registration Instructions
Online registration will allow you to submit census/household information, request transportation, provide health information, acknowledge releases and agreements, request records. After completing the online registration, you will find additional required documents in the table below.
Payment (for fees, food service accounts, daycare, preschool, activities, and other programs) can be made online via RevTrak. This online payment service charges no additional fees, and is a quick and easy way to submit payments to the district. To get started with RevTrak you must first create an Infinite Campus portal account. An email will be sent to you with directions at the email address you provide during the registration process. You may also request a portal account here. If you prefer to drop off or mail in a check, you may send a check to the district office at 215 N. 11th Street, Adel, IA, 50003. Please include your child’s name on all submitted checks. Cash payments can be made in person at the district office.
Schedule and Homeroom Information
Schedules for grades 6-12 and homeroom teacher assignments for grades PreK-5 can be viewed, as soon as they have been created, via the Infinite Campus portal. In the summer, schedules are available after July 1st and homeroom assignments are emailed to parents mid-August.
The table below lists documents that are required depending upon the incoming student’s grade level, activities, and other factors. If you have questions about other forms on this page, please contact the district office or your building’s office.
|Required Forms for New Students||Food Service Eligibility|
|Health & Nursing for All Students||Supply Lists 2018-19|
|Activities||Open House Dates|
Students, parents, employees, applicants for employment, and others doing business with or performing services for the Adel DeSoto Minburn Community School District are hereby notified that this school district does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, creed, age (for employment), marital status (for programs), sexual orientation, gender identity and socioeconomic status (for programs) in admission or access to, or treatment in, its educational programs and activities and in its hiring and employment practices, as provided by applicable federal and state law.
There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. Any person having inquiries or complaints concerning the school district’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), § 504 or Iowa Code § 280.3 is directed to contact:
Nancy Gee, Business Manager
District Administration Center
215 N. 11th St. Adel, IA 50003
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
who has been designated by the school district to coordinate the school district’s efforts to comply with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, the ADA, § 504 and Iowa Code § 280.3.
Or the Director of the Office for Civil Rights U.S. Department of Education, Citigroup Center, 500 W. Madison Street, Suite 1475, Chicago, IL 60661-7204, Telephone: (312) 730-1560, FAX: (312) 730-1576, Email: OCR.Chicago@ed.gov.