The safety of our students and staff has been and continues to be our top priority. As part of this ongoing work, this month’s Parent and Family update is focused on school safety and security reminders, requests for parent support, and other related updates. Please use the following link to download and view the January Parent and Family Update.
This month’s update includes the following:
- If You See Something, Say Something
- Adel and DeSoto Police Department Partnership and Increased Presence
- Rumors of Threats to ADM Schools
- How Can Parents Help?
- Talk to your student about the serious nature of making any threat of violence towards others.
- Talk to your student about stopping the spread of rumors.
- Monitor your student’s social media use.
- Emergency Operations Plans
- Drills, Reports, and Training
- Governor’s School Safety Program
- Reminder: Student Assistance Program
Have a great day!