ADM School Board elections will take place November 7, 2023. The ADM School Board is comprised of five members, each of whom represent the citizens of our communities. Three seats are up for election in November to fulfill four-year terms. The following candidates will be on the November 7th ballot:
- Tim Canney (Incumbent)
- Heith Hockenberry (Incumbent)
- Nikki West (Incumbent)
Vote Early In Person: Absentee ballots may be cast in person starting on October 18 at the County Auditor’s Office. The last day to vote early is Monday, November 6, 2023.
Vote Early By Absentee Ballot:
- Registered resident voters may request an absentee ballot to be sent to them by mail or in-person at their county courthouse.
- The last day to request an absentee form be mailed is October 23rd
- After receiving the signed absentee ballot request form, the County Auditor will mail the voter a ballot.
- With the ballot, the Auditor will include instructions on how to mark and return the ballot.
- Return the ballot following all directions from the County Auditor.
- The last day for absentees to be returned to the County Auditor is by 8:00pm on election day by mail or in-person drop off.
Vote In Person on November 7th:
- Polling Hours: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Polling Location: Registered resident voters can vote at their identified polling location.
- Please contact the County Auditor’s Office for information about your polling location.
Questions: For more information about polling locations, registering to vote, or other questions related to voting, please contact the county auditor’s office.