On November 7, 2023, ADM Community Schools residents will vote on a $58 million bond issue to complete four projects in the district’s 10-year facility master plan. A “YES” vote of 60% is required for the measure to pass.
Bond 2023 Informational Website:
- ADM has launched a 2023 Bond Information Website to provide information to the public related to the purpose, process, and projects of the upcoming November 7 bond referendum. The website also contains tax and voting information, as well as an extensive FAQ to help answer common questions. Please take time to review this information to learn more!
New High School Building Site Agreement:
- On Tuesday, September 19, the ADM Board of Education approved a purchase agreement for the site of the proposed new high school building. The eighty-acre site is located on the south side of Adel just west of Hwy 169. Use the following link to view a map and learn more: New High School Building Site
October Public Informational Meetings:
- ADM will host two public informational meetings during the month of October. The ADM community is invited to attend to learn more about the bond referendum taking place on November 7.
- October 10, 2023: ADM High School Auditorium at 6:30P
- October 30, 2023: ADM High School Auditorium at 6:30PM