There are many attributes we strive for our students to demonstrate each and every day. One of those is kindness. A simple act that can make a significant impact.
Students who demonstrate kindness throughout the year are nominated by a staff member and get their picture taken in front of the “I” in Kind poster. Some simple acts of kindness we have seen the past two weeks are:
- students inviting others to play at recess
- students helping other students if they don’t know what to do
- students helping to pick up items off the floor
- students saying “please” and “thank you” in the lunch line
- students being so inviting to new students in the class
Enjoy some pictures of our “I” in Kind nominees for the week!