The ADM School District needs volunteers to assist with the crossing guard duties at the crosswalk near the 800 block of Nile Kinnick Drive South/Highway 169.
Start Date- ASAP
Job Description of Crossing Guard:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Pass a background check.
- Basic computer knowledge to complete online training.
- Ability to stand for periods of time from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Be able to lift, hold and carry a traffic stop sign paddle.
- Ability to discern when to create safety breaks in traffic patterns.
- Ability to communicate safety instructions to students.
Times needed: Volunteers are needed Monday through Friday in the mornings (07:30 a.m. -08:00 a.m.) and afternoons (3:30 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.). Friday afternoons from 1:00p.m.-1:30 p.m.
If interested, please contact the Adel Police Department at 515-993-6723.