With the school year coming to an end, it is time to start thinking about registering your student to attend ADM for the 2020-21 school year! Registration will open on June 1.
Registration Window: ADM School Registration for the 2020-21 school year will open June 1 and close June 30.
- Existing Families: Parents of returning students will receive an email on the morning of June 1 with directions for how to complete the online registration process.
- New Families to ADM: Parents of new families to ADM will be able to find directions for registration on the ADM website and social media starting June 1.
Full Registration: Families should complete the full registration process by June 30. Completion of the full registration process includes:
- Submitting all online registration information through Infinite Campus AND Payment of fees
- New families that anticipate qualifying for free or reduced meal status and a reduction of fees will not be expected to pay fees until they have completed the free/reduced meal application and are notified of their status in August. Families should indicate their intention to apply for free or reduced meal status during the online registration process.
- Existing families that have qualified for free or reduced meal status and a reduction of fees will be expected to pay fees according to their most recent free or reduced status. Families who reapply for benefits will be notified of their new free or reduced status in August with their balance adjusted accordingly.
Failure to Register and Pay Fees by June 30th:
- ADM will not guarantee bus transportation during the first two weeks of school for any student who has not fully registered and paid applicable fees by June 30, 2020.
Concerned About Paying Fees?
If you are concerned about paying fees and would like to discuss a payment plan, please contact Nancy Gee at email@example.com or (515) 993-4283 ext. 7040.
Please contact Rikki Kuhns at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 993-4283 ext. 7060 with questions about the registration process or to set up an appointment to complete the online registration in person after registration opens June 1.