Student registration for the 2019-20 school year is open through June 30th. If you have not already registered, use the following link to access step-by-step directions to complete the online registration process.
2019-20 Student Registration Directions
Existing ADM families are expected to complete online registration and payment of fees by June 30th. Failure to register and pay fees by June 30th will result in the following:
- ADM will not guarantee bus transportation during the first two weeks of school for any student who has not fully registered and paid applicable fees by June 30, 2019.
- Student Chromebooks:
- Student Chromebook devices will be disabled on July 1st for any 6-11 grade student who has not fully registered and paid applicable fees, including any outstanding balance by June 30, 2019.
- Student Chromebooks for students in grades 6-11 will be re-enabled the first day of school on August 26th for those who fully register and pay fees after June 30th.
- If you need support completing the online registration process, please contact Rikki Kuhns at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 993-4283 ext. 7060 to set up an appointment.
- Please contact Rikki Kuhns at email@example.com or (515) 993-4283 ext. 7060 for all questions related to registration.