With the school year coming to an end, it is time to start thinking about registering your student to attend ADM for the 2019-20 school year! Registration will open on June 3rd.
Please read to the end of this message for important information regarding returning students that do not register and pay fees by June 30th.
Registration Window: ADM School Registration for the 2019-20 school year will open June 3rd and close June 30th.
- Existing Families: Parents of returning students will receive an email on the morning of June 3rd with directions for how to complete the online registration process.
- New Families to ADM: Parents of new families to ADM will be able to find directions for registration on the ADM website and social media starting June 3rd.
Full Registration: Families should complete the full registration process by June 30th. Completion of the full registration process includes:
- Submitting all online registration information through Infinite Campus AND Payment of fees
- New families that anticipate qualifying for free or reduced meal status and a reduction of fees will not be expected to pay fees until they are notified of their status in August.
- Existing families that have qualified for free or reduced meal status and a reduction of fees will be expected to pay fees according to their 2018-19 free or reduced status. Families will be notified of their new free or reduced status in August with their balance adjusted accordingly.
Failure to Register and Pay Fees by June 30th:
- ADM will not guarantee bus transportation during the first two weeks of school for any student who has not fully registered and paid applicable fees by June 30, 2019.
- Student Chromebooks:
- Student Chromebook devices will be disabled on July 1st for any 6-11 grade student that has not fully registered and paid applicable fees, including any outstanding balance by June 30, 2019
Student Chromebooks for students in grades 6-11 will be re-enabled the first day of school on August 26th for those that fully register and pay fees after June 30th.