ADM Student Registration for the 2019-20 school year will be open from June 3 – June 30th. On Monday, June 3rd, parents will receive an email with directions for how to complete the full registration process.
All children attending school in Iowa must have a current and valid immunization record and will not be allowed to attend school if immunization requirements are not complete. Additionally, there are required screenings for some grade levels. You can upload current immunization records during online registration or provide current documents to the school nurse prior to the start of the 2019-20 school year.
Required Immunizations and Screenings for Students Entering:
- Kindergarten: Immunization Letter
- 3rd Grade: Vision Screening
- 7th Grade: Meningococcal Booster & TDap Booster
- 9th Grade: Dental Screening
- 12th Grade: Additional Meningococcal Booster
Please contact your child’s school nurse with any questions:
- ADM High School & Middle School: Morgan Walker
- DeSoto Intermediate: Angie Storck
- Adel Elementary: Melissa McCann
Additional information and forms can be found on the Health & Nursing Services page of ADM’s website.