The Iowa Department of Education recently adopted the Iowa Statewide Assessment of Student Progress (ISASP) for students in grades 3-11. This new assessment will replace the Iowa Assessments as our statewide accountability measure.
In April, ADM will administer the ISASP to students in grades 3-11. The test will include:
- Math: Grades 3–11
- English Language Arts (reading and writing): Grades 3–11
- Science: Grades 5, 8, and 10.
Other information about the ISASP:
- The ISASP is aligned to the Iowa Core.
- ADM will administer ISASP assessments online using a secure testing portal.
- Students must use their school-issued Chromebook to access and complete each test.
- The ISASP tests are untimed and students are allowed to continue testing as long as they continue to make progress.