Infinite Campus Support
The ADM School District uses Infinite Campus as our student information system (SIS), which allows students and parents to:
- access course information, including assignments, attendance, and grades
- deposit money into a food service account
- manage food service account information and view transactions
- view transportation information, including assigned bus routes
- review and update contact information for Infinite Campus, which gets synchronized with the district’s SchoolMessenger notification system
Creating a Portal Account
Parents who do not yet have a portal account can fill out this form to request an activation code. The district strongly recommends that each parent or guardian create a portal account, which will allow you to receive Infinite Campus-based communications from teachers and other staff members.
Accessing the Parent and Student Portal
Parents and students can access the Infinite Campus parent portal at http://portal.adm.k12.ia.us
The portal app can be used with any web browser, including browsers on computers, tablets, and smartphones. Also, the free Infinite Campus app is available for iOS and Android; simply follow the prompts on your device after you log in to the portal with your device’s web browser.
The first time you run the mobile app, you will need to enter the district’s ID, which is: KSJPPH
District staff are happy to provide assistance to students and parents who run into problems or questions relating to the Infinite Campus portal. Use the links below to submit support requests, and a district staff member will help you as soon as possible.
Student Data Coordinator