Fine Arts Boosters
The goal of the ADM Fine Arts Booster Club is to support, assist, and improve the fine arts programs in our schools.
The objectives of the Fine Arts Boosters:
- to publicly promote and show support of fine arts students, teachers, and programs at ADM
- to provide recognition for active boosters of ADM fine arts
- to provide a resource of people willing to help with activities, fundraisers, and special projects
- to provide reliable yearly income to fund booster programs and activities through tax-deductible membership contributions
Donate to the Fine Arts Boosters
Click here to set up a one-time or recurring donation to the ADM Fine Arts Boosters.
Become a Member
In order to become a member, please fill out an ADM Fine Arts Boosters Membership Brochure. A membership demonstrates a commitment to the area of fine arts at ADM. Members support the fine arts program through:
- fine arts supplies
- special projects
- events for students, families, and the community
We can’t support the arts without your help each year through memberships and support of fine arts fundraisers, including a meat/cheese/cookie dough sale in October and magazine sales in January.
Sandi Abbas, Shawn Roling, Jeflyn Gilman, Angie Evoy, Shanna Anglin
Meetings are held at 6:30 PM on the second Thursday of every month (except July and December) in the high school band room. All are welcome to attend the meetings; please contact any officer, board member, or fine arts teacher with questions or to request information.
We would love to have you attend a Fine Arts Boosters meeting to see what we’re all about!