Work For An Activity Pass
ADM community members and staff are given the opportunity to volunteer at ADM sporting events in exchange for a single or family activity pass for the following year.
- Community members will be able to work during the current school year to receive a single or family activity pass for the following school year.
- ADM staff members will be able to work during the current school year to receive a family activity pass for the following school year.
- Single Pass: Required to work 3 events
- Family Pass: Required to work 4 events
How The Process Works:
- Individuals that are working events are working to earn an activity pass for the following year.
- Example: An individual must work for 3 events during the 2021-22 school year in order to earn a free individual pass for the 2022-23 school year.
- The ADM activities department will distribute digital “work for passes” to individuals that have met the work requirements prior to the start of the next school year.
- Please Note: Working concessions does not count toward fulfilling event requirements.
“Work For Pass” Directions:
- Step 1: Complete the following form to request to work for a pass the following school year:
- Step 2: Sign up for events to to work throughout the school year. Information will be emailed out in August and throughout the school year with more information about signing up to work events.
- Use the following link to sign up to work events: Volunteer Sign Up
Unmet Work Requirements:
- Any person that intended to work for a pass but did not complete the full work requirement will not receive a “work for pass” for the following school year.
Questions?: Please contact Dana Brown at 515-993-4819 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions related to activity passes.