My name is Jason Brand and I serve as the School Nutrition Director for ADM. I am writing to share important information about supply chain disruptions and their impact on food service for students.
Supply Chain Disruptions:
- We are currently experiencing significant supply chain disruptions and anticipate these disruptions to worsen throughout the school year.
- Unfortunately, several menu items that are frequently identified as being favorite items for students are and will be unable to be served.
- Disruptions in the supply chains have and will likely result in changes to the posted menu with little to no notice for families and students.
School Lunch Remains Free For The 2021-22 School Year:
- While the current supply chain disruptions certainly cause challenges for families, students, and nutrition department staff, families are reminded that school meals continue to be free for all families during the 2021-22 school year due to USDA waivers issued this past summer.
View Meal Menus:
- As a reminder, ADM uses Meal Viewer for students and families to view menu information for school meals.
- While the disruptions to the supply change may force last minute changes to school lunch menus, we will continue to do our best to update the menus to reflect changes that occur.
- Please use the following links to access the Meal Viewer website and apps. Use of the website or app does not require users to create an account, however, users can create an account or profile for additional functionality within Meal Viewer.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this challenge.
ADM School Nutrition Director