My career in education began in 2001, when I graduated from Buena Vista University, and began teaching physical education. After obtaining my master’s degree in School Counseling from Drake University, I became a school counselor in the Waukee Community School district where I was a school counselor for 10 years.
In the fall of 2015, I joined the staff at ADM and serve as the elementary school counselor. I look forward to getting to know your child and your family as I begin my journey at ADM. Please contact me by calling your child’s school building or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ten things about Mrs. Bryte
1. I am married and have 3 sons.
2. I live in Adel.
3. I am a Kansas City Chiefs Fan.
4. I love to go shopping!
5. I used to teach P.E. and like to exercise.
6. I grew up on a farm in North Central Iowa.
7. I have one sister, and two nephews.
8. I love watching my boys play sports!
9. I enjoy going out to eat with friends.
10. I have recently started playing golf.