2019-20 Registration Now Open
ADM uses a multi-step online registration process. Use the following link to access step-by-step directions to complete the registration process. Even if you missed the June 30th deadline for returning students, you will still need to register and pay fees to attend school at ADM for the 2019-20 school year.
- If you need support completing the online registration process, please contact Rikki Kuhns at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 993-4283 ext. 7060 to set up an appointment.
- If you are unable to pay fees at this time and would like to set up a payment plan, please contact Nancy Gee at email@example.com or (515) 993-4283 ext. 7040.
- Please contact Rikki Kuhns at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 993-4283 ext. 7060 for all questions related to registration.
Existing ADM families were expected to complete online registration and payment of fees by June 30th. Failure to register and pay fees by June 30th will result in the following:
- ADM will not guarantee bus transportation during the first two weeks of school for any student who has not fully registered and paid applicable fees by June 30, 2019.
- Student Chromebooks:
- Student Chromebook devices will be disabled on July 1st for any 6-11 grade student who has not fully registered and paid applicable fees, including any outstanding balance by June 30, 2019.
- Student Chromebooks for students in grades 6-11 will be re-enabled the first day of school on August 26th for those who fully register and pay fees after June 30th.