Technology for Learning Teams
The Director of Innovative Learning leads two Technology for Learning Teams (TFL): A primary TFL team representing grades PS-5 and a secondary TFL team representing grades 6-12.
The purpose of the Technology for Learning Teams will be:
- Integrating the Iowa Core Technology Literacy standards.
- Supporting teaching and learning through the use of technology.
- Leading the way for the purposeful integration of technology in the classroom.
- Learning about and supporting staff with resources and tools for transformational technology integration.
- Planning and providing PD opportunities at district and building levels.
- Identifying, reviewing, and piloting potential building purchases of instructional technology related products, services, and devices.
Technology for Learning Teams are comprised of 1-2 members from each building. The Technology Integration Specialist works with building administrators to identify TFL team members.