2021 School Board Elections: Voting Information
November 2, 2021 – School Board Election Information
ADM School Board elections will take place November 2, 2021. The ADM School Board is comprised of five members, each of whom represent the citizens of our communities. Two seats are up for election in November to fulfill four-year terms. The following candidates will be on the November 2nd ballot:
ADM School Board Candidates
- Bart Banwart (incumbent)
- Melissa Dohlman
- Shanlyn Doll
- Ross Freeman
- Kale Smith
Vote Early In Person:
- Absentee ballots may be cast in person starting on October 13 at the County Auditor’s Office, during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The last day to vote early is Monday, November 1, 2021.
Vote Early By Mail:
Registered resident voters can contact the County Auditor’s Office to request an absentee ballot. Absentee ballot request forms must be received by 5:00 PM on October 18th.
Absentee ballots must be requested in writing. Forms are available at the County Auditor’s Office and the Iowa Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.iowa.gov.
- Ballots returned through the mail must be received by the time the polls close on November 2nd. All ballots received after polls close will not be counted. The Auditor encourages those returning their ballots via the postal service to mail them before October 31, 2021.
Vote In Person on November 2nd:
- Polling Hours: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Polling Location: Use the following website to find your polling location: https://sos.iowa.gov/elections/voterreg/pollingplace/search.aspx
- Please Note: Pre-registered voters are required to show a driver’s license, non-driver’s ID, passport, military ID, veterans ID, tribal ID or Voter ID Card at the polls before they vote.
Questions: For more information about polling locations, registering to vote, or other questions related to voting, please contact the Dallas County Auditor’s office at 515-993-6914 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.