Make a Donation
Contributing to the Foundation is easy!
YOU can invest in the lives of the future leaders of our country by acting today. Listed are ways you can contribute and assist a graduating senior in pursuing a post-high school education.
- Cash Gift (checks or money orders)
- Honorary or Memorial Donations
- Employer Matching Fund
- In-kind gifts; i.e., securities, etc.
- Deferred gifts; i.e. bequests in trusts, wills, insurance policies, real estate (See the Gift Planning page for more information)
There are several ways to make your tax deductible contribution. You can:
- Contact a Trustee on the ADM Scholarship Foundation Board to make your contribution.
- Use the Contribution Card
- click here to print a Contribution Card
- make your check payable to ADM Scholarship Foundation
- mail your contribution to:
P.O. Box 191
Adel, IA 50003
ADM Scholarship Foundation Privacy Statement
We are committed to the protection of your privacy. This commitment means that we will not share your personal information with any person, agency, organization, or entity other than with service providers who perform services for us and who agree to keep your information confidential and as is required by law. We do, however, list the names of donors to the Foundation in various publications, including on our website and in the High School Commencement program. No other information besides the donor name and level of giving is listed. Donors who do not wish to have this information listed can contact the president of the Foundation and your name will be removed. Should our information sharing practices change so that we intend to share your information with anyone besides those listed, we will post the new policy on our website.