Three years ago the Iowa Department of Education adopted the Iowa Statewide Assessment of Student Progress (ISASP) for students in grades 3-11.
The following tests were given at Meadow View Elementary for students in grades 3-4 during these dates and times:
- Monday, April 18, Reading at 8:45am
- Tuesday, April 19, Math at 8:45am
- Wednesday, April 20, Language & Writing at 8:45am
Other information about the ISASP:
- The ISASP is aligned to the Iowa Core.
- ADM administered ISASP assessments online using a secure testing portal.
- Students used their school-issued Chromebook to access and complete each test.
- The ISASP tests are untimed, and students were allowed as much time as needed to complete the assessment. Each test took roughly 60 – 75 minutes to complete.
Prior to taking the assessments, students were given multiple opportunities to learn how to navigate the accessibility features through the online practice tests.
The staff could not be any more proud of our students for taking their time and doing their best work to showcase all they have learned and know!