The secondary buildings are collaboratively working together to share a plan that will allow you to collect student personal items from the MS. Student belongings (from their lockers) will be available to be picked up at the following times:
- Monday, May 11th, 8th grade from 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 12th 7th grade from 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday, May 13th 6th grade from 2:30 – 5:30 PM
Items will be available using a drive-up system. For safety, we ask that people remain in their vehicles throughout the process.
- As you can see certain days are designated for certain grade levels.
- Items will be picked up at the normal parent pickup – at the North entrance of the MS (by the Activities Office)
We will have belongings ready inside the school to deliver to your vehicle. Staff members will be present to get the names of your son/daughter and retrieve your items from inside the building and deliver it to the sidewalk next to your car.
If you have library or classroom books to return, please have those items ready to give to the staff member.
Thank you in advance for your patience with this process. Our goal is to ensure a safe way for families to pick up student belongings. If you notice something has been received that doesn’t belong to your child, please just send it back in with the staff at these times.