ADM School Board elections will take place November 5, 2019. The ADM school board is comprised of five members, each of whom represent the citizens of our communities. Three seats are up for election with four-year terms and one seat is up to fill a remaining two-year term due to vacancy. The following candidates will be on the November 5th ballot:
|Four-Year Term: (three seats open)||Two-Year Term (one seat open)|
|Tim Canney (incumbent)||Bart Banwart (incumbent)|
|Heith Hockenberry||Sue Brown|
|Ryan Smith||Kirk Feher|
Vote Early In Person: Absentee ballots may be cast in person at the Dallas County Auditor’s Office, 210 N 10th St., Adel, IA, during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The last day to vote early is Monday, November 4, 2019.
Vote Early By Mail:
- Absentee ballots for the November 5, 2019 School Board Election are available to be voted in the Dallas County Auditor’s Office beginning Monday, October 7, 2019.
- All requests for ballots to be mailed must be received by the Auditor’s Office by 5 p.m. October 25, 2019.
- Absentee ballots must be requested in writing. Forms are available at the Auditor’s Office, on the Dallas County website at www.co.dallas.ia.us/government/auditor/elections, and the Iowa Secretary of State’s website at www.sos.iowa.gov.
- Ballots returned through the mail must be postmarked by midnight, November 4, 2019. The Auditor encourages those returning their ballots via the postal service to mail them before November 1, 2019.
Vote In Person on November 5th:
- Polling Hours: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Pllong Location: Please contact Dallas County Auditor’s office for more information about polling locations.
- Please Note: Pre-registered voters are required to show a driver’s license, non-driver’s ID, passport, military ID, veterans ID, tribal ID or Voter ID Card at the polls before they vote.
Questions: For more information about polling locations, registering to vote, or other questions related to voting, please contact the Dallas County Auditor’s office at 515-993-6914 or at firstname.lastname@example.org