Early Walk-In Voting Starts On May 16th. ADM residents may begin walk-in early voting for the 2019 bond referendum. All early walk-in voting must be completed at the Dallas County Auditor’s Office, 210 N. 10th Street, Adel, IA.
Who Can Vote? Voting is open to all residents who will be 18 years of age by June 25th and live in the Adel DeSoto Minburn Community School District.
How Can I Vote? ADM Residents have three options for how they can vote in the upcoming bond election.
- Early In-Person Voting: Residents may vote in-person May 16th through June 24th at the Dallas County Auditor’s Office. Residents are not required to bring an ID.
- Absentee Voting: Residents may request an absentee ballot from the Dallas County Auditor’s Office.
- Download and complete an absentee ballot request form. The form does not need to witnessed or notarized.
- Return the original, signed absentee ballot request form to the Dallas County Auditor’s Office, 210 N. 10th Street, Adel, IA. The request form must be received in the county auditor’s office by 5:00 PM on June 14th.
- After receiving the signed absentee ballot request form, the County Auditor will mail the voter a ballot. With the ballot, the Auditor will include instructions on how to mark and return the ballot.
- Return the ballot following all directions from the County Auditor.
- June 25th In-Person Voting: Residents may vote in person at one of three polling location on election day. Polls will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Residents are required to bring an ID.
- Adel Public Library | 303 S. 10th Street, Adel, IA
- United Methodist Church | 421 Dallas Street, DeSoto, IA
- United Methodist Church | 705 Chestnut Street, Minburn, IA
Learn more about the ADM 2019 Bond Referendum: www.admschools.org/bond2019