The upcoming June 25th Bond Referendum is less than one month away. ADM residents are encouraged to visit the following website to learn more about the bond referendum and voting information: ADM Bond 2019
Residents can take advantage of the following three voting options:
1. Vote Early In-Person:
- Registered resident voters will vote early in person at the Dallas County Auditor’s Office, 210 N. 10th Street, Adel. Early in-person voting will be open from May 16th – June 24th. Residents cannot vote at the Dallas County Auditor’s Office on election day.
2. Request An Absentee Ballot:
- Registered resident voters may request an absentee ballot to be sent to them by mail from the Dallas County Auditor’s Office or in person at their county courthouse. The request form must be received in the county auditor’s office by 5:00 PM on June 14th.
3. Vote In-Person on Election Day, June 25th:
- Registered resident voters can vote at any of the following three polling locations regardless of where they live. Polls will open June 25, 2019, at 7:00 AM and close 8:00 PM
- Adel Public Library | 303 S. 10th Street, Adel, IA
- United Methodist Church | 421 Dallas Street, DeSoto, IA
- United Methodist Church | 705 Chestnut Street, Minburn, IA